The latest social media site to vie for our online attention is Google+. Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn all have the advantage of having been on the playing field a bit longer, so you may be wondering, why bother?
It’s true that time is a precious commodity and between your actual business, marketing, social media work and living you probably are quite content not to pay any attention to the Johnny Come Lately aka Google+. And you’re probably making a big mistake.
Google is the number one search engine in the world. Yep, that’s right. The. World. And you can post anything about your business (or yourself) that you like on it for free. Do you think it might wind up somewhere in the Google search engine hit list? Yep, I am betting it would! And best of all you’re not limited to 140 words like Twitter!
Some other reasons to consider Google+
- Google+ is adding 625,000 new users per day
- Google+ is predicted to have 400 million users by the end of 2012
- Like Facebook you can have both personal and business pages
- You can decide which group (family, clients, friends, etc.,) receive your input for everything you post. So your boss won’t see that funny photo you took of him at the office party last Christmas
- You can do Facetime–great for teaching, meeting with your clients or doing a webinar
Just think of it…400,000 potential clients or customers by the end of 2012. Learning something new can be a drag, but with the possibility of finding that many potential clients to connect with daily by the end of the year, it might be worth your time. Click here to learn more about Google+ http://bit.ly/Iu0HIv.
P.S. My Google Plus Page https://plus.google.com/b/109013709532738928929/
My Personal Google Plus Page https://plus.google.com/108002573099842015045/posts see you on Google+